Author: Gregory Bassham
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Number Of Pages: 544
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Details: Bassham’s popular text helps today’s students bridge the gap between everyday culture and critical thinking. Using a proven step-by-step approach, this text covers all the basics of critical thinking in clear, reader-friendly language. The 5th edition has taken into account suggestions from users and reviewers of previous editions, and has added an Appendix, and new readings, exercises and examples throughout the text.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® – an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html